Boston bombing conspiracies?

Moderators: GlamDude, jim_test, The Ghost of Case

jim
Dicktater Supreme
Dicktater Supreme

Boston bombing conspiracies?

Postby jim » Tue May 07, 2013 11:17 pm

Does anyone have any counter-intelligence that proves the bombings at the Boston Marathon were that other than two crazy people?
"Who is in charge? The motherfucking wave function is in charge!" - Jeem, Dicktater Supreme - MCHY

lucy
Sabertoothed Poster
Sabertoothed Poster

Re: Boston bombing conspiracies?

Postby lucy » Wed May 08, 2013 1:13 am

I reckon the butler did it... don't have any proof though.

Ireneb
Catbox Archaeologist
Catbox Archaeologist

Postby Ireneb » Wed May 08, 2013 4:21 am

No counter theory but glad we have our ranting board back again.
I like pigs. Dogs look up to us. Cats look down on us. Pigs treat us as equals. -- Winston Churchill

Janey
Bast Blasphemer
Bast Blasphemer

Postby Janey » Wed May 08, 2013 8:17 am

No. It was these two douche-canoes. Do we really need to stir the pot?

I can say that I have been to Boston several times since the attack. Like honey badger, Boston don't give a sh!t. Not that they don't CARE, but they grieve while moving full speed ahead. And they aren't afraid. :happy:
"Why don't you try reading the rules, Shankopotamus?"--the Etrade Baby"You'll only regret your economies."--Reynolds Price, Ardent Spirits

tonksrok
Clown Loach Kitty
Clown Loach Kitty

Postby tonksrok » Wed May 08, 2013 8:26 am

Entirely their own twisted idea I'm afraid - their mom is the one spreading the conspiracy theory vibes on really, really thick.
A house without a cat is not a home.

"Always have bail money." 50 Cent

Calypso
Agoraphobic Asshat
Agoraphobic Asshat

Postby Calypso » Thu May 09, 2013 3:26 pm

Which is entertaining considering she may have indoctrinated them herself...

Janey
Bast Blasphemer
Bast Blasphemer

Postby Janey » Thu May 09, 2013 3:45 pm

Calypso wrote:Which is entertaining considering she may have indoctrinated them herself...

Exactly what I was thinking. Apparently mommy dearest has been filling her boys' weak heads with anti-Western And Islamicist paranoia for years. In some ways, this whole crime seems to be some kind of twisted pledge of love from the oldest son to his mother. He called her just before the bombing, then again just before he went off on that final chase in which he was killed.
"Why don't you try reading the rules, Shankopotamus?"--the Etrade Baby"You'll only regret your economies."--Reynolds Price, Ardent Spirits

badplantmommy
Feral Fecal Freak
Feral Fecal Freak

Postby badplantmommy » Fri May 10, 2013 11:00 am

I'm still not sure as to the why (crazy? misinterpreted religion?) but I predict that this will fuel the "immigrants are bad" mentality and will get twisted around by politicos and result in more dastardly way to keep Mexicans from crossing our border. Go figure! :tong:

--J--
Is that all there is?

allegro63
Calico Carpetmuncher
Calico Carpetmuncher

Postby allegro63 » Sat May 11, 2013 2:30 pm

I have a theory...

Rush Limbagh is behind it. He is losing sponsorship and more and more radio stations are dropping his show like Kardashians drop husbands. He needs to have something to keep him as king of political discourse (translated I make shit up, and insult you in the process). So as no one likes how he has alienated the entire female population of the western hemishpere, he needed a new cash cow...someone to rant about...hence two Chesnian college students.

or.

its just two crazy kids who prove their insanity.
To err is human, to really fuck it up, take this handheld device..."

jim
Dicktater Supreme
Dicktater Supreme

Postby jim » Thu Jun 06, 2013 6:32 pm

Some of my more "intelligent" friends are all about the conspiracy on this one.

Basically anomaly-hunting for mistakes in things said by people involved, angles from video cameras, etc.

The fact that the dad said they were set up is a BIG talking point for the conspiracy doofs. "Their dad says they were set up! They could not have done it!"

Do you think Jeffrey Dahmer's folks sat around the dinner table saying, "Do you think our son is out at gay bars, getting young Mexican boys to eat?"

Of course not! No one wants to think their kids are monsters, but as Janey said: MOM is fully engaged with the program. All the evidence points to the older son being introduced to The Crazy, how is this so hard to believe?

If this were INDEED a False Flag event, would it really be some pressure cookers willed with black powder (or the equivalent?)

But these are the same people who believe Newtown, CT was also a staged massacre.

Psychologically, it lets these folks think "they are in the know" or "they know the truth" or "know stuff YOU don't" so there is a bit of empowerment at play and the ego does love that, does it not?
"Who is in charge? The motherfucking wave function is in charge!" - Jeem, Dicktater Supreme - MCHY

Return to “Politics and shit”